‘Bodyguard’ is tapori chaap: Shah Rukh Khan

'Bodyguard' is tapori chaap: Shah Rukh Khan


Mumbai: The two warring 
Khans will remain at loggerheads in 2012 it seems. Shah Rukh Khan is in 
no mood to bury the hatchet with arch rival Salman Khan. 

While 
promoting 'Don 2', SRK was at his witty best when he scoffed at his 
rivals from tinsel town, especially Salman Khan, Imran Khan and Hrithik 
Roshan.


Talking to a daily on the 
changing taste of Indian audiences, SRK said, "The viewers have matured.
One can say that their taste has evolved. These days, they like to 
watch a 'Delhi Belly', a 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara' and a tapori chaap 'Bodygaurd' too."

When
enquired about his dream role, Shah Rukh said, "I don't have a dream 
role as such. When I entered the industry, I wished for Bond like roles,
but that wish doesn`t exist anymore. Now, I am only looking forward to 
doing different kinds of characters."

SRK also debunked Hollywood
dreams when he revealed, "I haven't received any offer from Hollywood 
as yet and frankly speaking, I only wish to make a movie that the world 
would see and rave about."
Please keep the site alive


Facebook Twitter RSS